The Centre is guided and overseen by a Governing Board . The head of the Centre is Centre Director who was appointed by Shenzhen Government. The Governing Board established an International Advisory Committee (IAC) to provide guidance and support for the Director to the Centre’s programmes and activities. The Centre consists of four major offices: General Affairs Office, Research Office, Asia-Pacific Programme Office, and Africa
- Board Members
- Mr. Stanley M. SimataaPresident of the 38th session of the General Conference of UNESCO, Minister for Information and Communication Technology of Namibia.
- Mr. TANG QianFormer Assistant Director-General, Education, UNESCO
- Mr. Du YueFormer Secretary-General of the National Commission of the People’s Republic of China for UNESCO
- Mr. Charles Chen YidanCore Founder and Adviser Emeritus of Tencent, Founder and Honorary Chairman of Tencent Charity Foundation.
- Mr. Freddy BoeyVice President, Nan Yang Technology University
- Mr. ZHANG JihongDirector, Bureau of Education of Shenzhen Municipality
- Mr. CHEN ShiyiPresident, Southern University of Science and Technology
- Mr. LI MingDirector, International Centre for Higher Education Innovation under the auspices of UNESCO